You’ll feel it the moment you walk in – the people at The Floor Show are kind, approachable, and ready to help wherever you need it.
There’s no pretense here. We make every customer and every person who visits our showroom feel right at home. So drop by anytime and chat with one of our sales representatives. They’re highly-trained and can answer all your flooring questions. Most importantly, they care. Our showroom is always up-to-date with the latest styles and our personal favourites. We can help you find a floor that offers the best quality and value for your budget.
The right floor for our climate
Did you know that some floors will shrink during a dry winter and then heave during a humid summer? We research every carpet, hardwood, laminate Luxury vinyl plank or tile we sell to make sure it can withstand the stress of a Canadian climate.
Bring us your inspiration, ideas, or Pinterest board. We’ll help you choose a floor that will balance style, price and durability and hold its beauty for years to come.
Our process for delivering lasting quality
We want to earn your loyalty, so we put in the extra effort to make sure your project is a success. Here’s what our typical residential flooring process looks like:
- Speak with one of our knowledgeable sales representatives and tell us about your project and ideas.
- Our residential flooring estimator with 30 years of experience will visit your home to take detailed measurements and identify any issues that could impact the preparation and quality of the floor you choose.
- With the information our estimator provides, your sales rep will chat with you about different products and categories. We’ll balance style, budget and durability to help you find the best floor for the job.
- Bring home some samples to see how different floor options look in your space.
- Once you’ve chosen your floor, we’ll prepare an estimate for you to review. If you’re happy with it, we’ll order your flooring and schedule a day to deliver or install it.
We have a team of skilled installers who can take your flooring project over the finish line. Our people are always courteous and considerate. They show up on time, respect your home, work safely, maintain a high standard of quality, and clean up thoroughly.
At The Floor Show, we’ve built our reputation by standing behind every product we sell and every floor we install. You can count on us for a floor you’ll love for years to come.
Book an in-store appointment
You’re welcome to drop into our store at 1042 Waverley Street anytime, but if you have a lot of questions or ideas, we invite you to book an appointment. Enjoy a complimentary coffee or tea and spend an hour or two with one of our knowledgeable sales representatives. We will:
- Learn about your home and project
- Discuss your style, budget and durability needs
- Review the different flooring options
- Set you up with some samples to take home
- Schedule a time for an installer to take detailed measurements at your home
There’s absolutely no pressure, and even if you don’t buy your floor from us, you’ll still take away a lot of knowledge on flooring.
Call 204-956-9720 to book a personalized, one-on-one appointment with a sales representative at a time that’s convenient for you. Or drop by 1042 Waverley Street anytime to browse the latest styles in our showroom.